Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
teannia said:
It is beautiful...and seems rather simple. Are you going to make it?
I would like to make it but there is so much sadness in my life right now, I just dont have the energy even to complete a christmas sweater for my sister....it only need the pockets to knit & put on buttons.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Wouldn't this make a.beautiful and functional travel garment? I've got the yarn picked out. Thanks.

Pzoe

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I must need new glasses, I don't see how her arms are laid across the sofa. Love the pattern, but how is a stitch picked up from the row below? Sorry - probably a silly question to most of you. Thanks for humoring me!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toddytoo said:
I must need new glasses, I don't see how her arms are laid across the sofa. Love the pattern, but how is a stitch picked up from the row below? Sorry - probably a silly question to most of you. Thanks for humoring me!
I had to look it up on you tube for tutorial myself, didnt understand the stitch. when I am up to it, will give it a try.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ambercat said:
I can't see her arms either! Have spent ages puzzling over it. I don't think the are along the top of the sofa. Very strange picture.
I had to enlarge the photo to see her arms stretched out. she is wearing dark long sleeves which makes it hard to see for my poor eyesight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom