Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to find a pattern for a wrap the comes over the shoulders comes down and wraps around the waist and buttons on the side. It was seen on a mannequin in Ireland, truly stunning. It had cables, seed stitch and garter stitch in it. Don't have a picture but wish that I did. I would so love to have a pattern such as this. I have never seen anything like it in the USA.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I saw one similar to this in a fiber arts mag. It was a Dutch fish mongers shawl. It had longer ends and came all the way around to the front to tie there. Well on my abundant body I would tie in the back. It left their hands free to work and not have the shawl in the way. I will have to try to fined it again.
adele02155 said:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/kays-tess-durbervilles-shawl the best part is that it is a free pattern...woohoo!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
1baxi07 said:
I would love to find a pattern for a wrap the comes over the shoulders comes down and wraps around the waist and buttons on the side. It was seen on a mannequin in Ireland, truly stunning. It had cables, seed stitch and garter stitch in it. Don't have a picture but wish that I did. I would so love to have a pattern such as this. I have never seen anything like it in the USA.
Sounds wonderful! Maybe if you say what town in Ireland someone there might know just what you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom