Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am the lucky owner of a chunky 260 (and knitmaster 700) and a beginner. I really like the chunky because I can use the cheaper thicker wool and practise as much as I like.
Father Xmas will bring me a knitleader 116 but I don't have the chunky stitch scales. Will I be able to use the standard stitch scales that come with the knitleader but divide the stitches by 2. Or can I use the plastic number scale from my knitmaster (the one that sits under the needles) and put it on my chunky so it reads the standard needle number (do I make any sense?). I would really like the find a way to make the Knit leader work with the standard scales, so please do any of you experienced knitters know a way around it. Thank you very much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom