Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a long time since I used my KM and I recently set it up and am going to knit a short sleeeved sweater and propose using my knitleader. I have two knitleaders and I use one on my standard machine and on for my bulky, both Brother, 260 and 930. I have made a swatch for the bulky and measured 20 stitches X 30 rows, however when I take out my stitch measuring rules it says they are all for 40 stitches is this correct or are there rules for 20 stitches? what should I use?
Ian

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the information. When I looked into the rules I had, which were all together, and sorted them out I discovered that I had additional rules which are a different colors from the 40 stitch ones and I assume these are the ones I should use for the bulky machine.
Thank you
Ian

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
ichree said:
Thank you for the information. When I looked into the rules I had, which were all together, and sorted them out I discovered that I had additional rules which are a different colors from the 40 stitch ones and I assume these are the ones I should use for the bulky machine.
Thank you
Ian
Ian, you will find that the chunky rulers have thicker black lines on them.
Sue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom