Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am fairly new to this program but at present am working on the Aran Cabled Shrug which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it on this program. I have been knitting and crocheting for years. Made a sweater for my son with a deer head and antlers, also at least 3 aran sweaters and dozens of Christmas Stockings, plus many other things. Also working on caps with the circular looms. Very interesting. I live in Kentucky, am 83 years young and have only lived in my home town of Midway. Enjoy seeing what everyone else is working on. Knitnut

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. I am currently working on chemo caps and newborn preemie caps for my local hospital.

You will love this knitting and crochet forum. I have met so many nice people here, Anytime I need yarn, or new patterns, I can always count on someone from here to help out.

hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Take care and happy knitting!

MaryKathryn :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, Thanks for all of the greetings. Reminds me of working at the Ky Historical Society with so many patrons from States everywhere. From Ireland and elsewhere. Another big WOW!!!!! Knitnut

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Doris B. said:
Hi, I am fairly new to this program but at present am working on the Aran Cabled Shrug which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it on this program. I have been knitting and crocheting for years. Made a sweater for my son with a deer head and antlers, also at least 3 aran sweaters and dozens of Christmas Stockings, plus many other things. Also working on caps with the circular looms. Very interesting. I live in Kentucky, am 83 years young and have only lived in my home town of Midway. Enjoy seeing what everyone else is working on. Knitnut
Welcome,Doris, I have lived in many States and communities of various sizes in the USA. But age and travel don't keep us from being talented and great people. So glad you've decided to join in. Welcome!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom