Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AG gifting group likes to have little bits that add to clothing sets given to little ones. This pattern has a bunch of these kinds of knitted bits that just add that je ne sais quoi to an outfit. My faves are the keyhole scarf and the slippers.

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Darski,
Thank you very much. My granddaughter is having an AG doll birthday party in Feb. I think I will try to make one or more of these for her guests' favor bags. They are just adorable!!!!
Pat

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MimiPat said:
Darski,
Thank you very much. My granddaughter is having an AG doll birthday party in Feb. I think I will try to make one or more of these for her guests' favor bags. They are just adorable!!!!
Pat
that is such a neat idea. they work up so quickly that you can get them done in no time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you so much! It is generous of you to share this -- you have obviously already done a lot of 'frogging' and 'do overs' -- so now the rest of us don't have to do that. Most of the little girls I know have at least one of these dolls (lots of big girls too) so I will just 'happen to have' a few of these things on hand. This size is much easier for me to handle than the Barbie size ones are.
Thanks again...

MomKnit

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
darski..thany you for sharing these patterns...I love the keyhole scarf and I've never seen it before in doll size..the child I knit for does not live near me so I am always wondering if I have the fit right..not having access to the doll...I won't have to be concerned about the fit here...
julie

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Thank you SO much. My three granddaughters received the American Doll for Christmas. I can now knit them some clothes. I appreciate you doing this, thank you for sharing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom