1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks for sharing Donna Rae! I went to the link, then selected the one called "book worm". When i get to that page there is a pic in the left margin of some awesome stockings hanging. I tried to find them but it would not let me. Any ideas how to get those patterns? Thanks in advance for you help! SasZKnitter

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
((((((( You're welcome! I went back in and snagged the bookworm, got in and saw no stocking hanging - just a clickable download for playing the game BOOKWORM. LOL!

Hey, I've made that crocheted bookworm many times but:

I snagged some of hubby's solder, tested several sizes he had, snagged one of my choice, used a crochet hook for a template, wrapped the solder around into a figure 8 and made the critter 'spectacles' (glasses)! LOL!!

I left a bit of solder to work into the crochet yarn to secure it! Totally cute! Then, I gave it away! LOL!!

Donna Rae ))))))))))
SasZKnitter said:
Thanks for sharing Donna Rae! I went to the link, then selected the one called "book worm". When i get to that page there is a pic in the left margin of some awesome stockings hanging. I tried to find them but it would not let me. Any ideas how to get those patterns? Thanks in advance for you help! SasZKnitter

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
((((((((( My DH (dear hubby) doesn't like me crafty! LOL!!

Yes, probably an ad and you're welcome!

BTW, admin just told me to not post links on forum anymore but to put them in the links and resources section.

I didn't know that and have seen others do the same.

I need to reread the rules of engagement! LOL!!

Donna Rae )))))))))
quote=SasZKnitter]You are one crafty lady! The stockings must have been an ad then... Darn it they were absolutely beautiful patterns too! Thanks again for your efforts! SasZKnitter[/quote]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom