Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I made this one yesterday for one granddaughter who is turning thee on Sept 17 and having party on Sept 1. Now I am making one for other granddaughter who turns four on Sept 5 but is having party on Sept 2. Would be OK but they live 6 1/2 hours apart.

Pattern is fun and easy. You haven't lived until you have knit a little red cherry, sewn in on a hat, crocheted a green stem and run it through the cherry into the hat.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Knitwitgma said:
I made this one yesterday for one granddaughter who is turning thee on Sept 17 and having party on Sept 1. Now I am making one for other granddaughter who turns four on Sept 5 but is having party on Sept 2. Would be OK but they live 6 1/2 hours apart.

Pattern is fun and easy. You haven't lived until you have knit a little red cherry, sewn in on a hat, crocheted a green stem and run it through the cherry into the hat.
Awww, thanks! I think that the cherry is just the icing on the cake! It is a bit fiddly at first to get it going but I think that it's just the perfect topper for a cupcake :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom