Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hi Nene

I know you asked for free patterns of flowers BUT I recently bought a Book - 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet by Lesley Stansfield. It was $21.95 at A.C. Moore's and then I had a 40% off coupon. You could also try your local library to see if you could get an inter library loan for it. Some of the flowers are so realistic you want to smell them.

Gracie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cast on 42 sts. K 3 and bind off one, k1 and bind off one, etc. Until you get to the end. Bind off, tuck end in and sew into flower shape. There is only one row for this. I added a pearl button in the center. Found pattern online.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, I know a website that has a pattern with a flower applique, and you can follow that part of the pattern. You need to be a member, though, but it's free. The website is www.bernat.com and the pattern is called "knit kneckwarmer with flower". I hope this works for you!! :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, there's a website I know that has lots of patterns, but you need to be a member. It's free and there's one pattern that has a knit flower applique, but you can only follow that part of the pattern if you want to. The website is www.bernat.com and the pattern is called "knit neckwarmer with flower". :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom