Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 40 year ago my Mum knitted a lacey flared skirt for my sister 3/4 length. I cannot find a pattern for one anywhere and would love to knit one for my daughter. I have checked all the vintage patterns I can find. Can anyone help please

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
suetf said:
About 40 year ago my Mum knitted a lacey flared skirt for my sister 3/4 length. I cannot find a pattern for one anywhere and would love to knit one for my daughter. I have checked all the vintage patterns I can find. Can anyone help please
Great post. Thanks, I can use the suggested patterns for my niece's little girl.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Everyone,

Wow what a wonderful group of ladies you are! THANK YOU for your responses to my request. I found two skirts (both free Praise the Lord) that were slow close to the skirts my Mum knitted, I just can't wait to get started. I just can't find words to tell you how thrilled I am. The exchange rate in South Africa makes purchasing any pattern almost impossible so I am feeling very blessed. Thank you all again for your interest and response. I hope I will be able to reciprocate God Bless Suetf

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
sanchezs said:
Here is a link for one that my friend knitted up last year and it came out really nice.

http://kraemeryarns.com/patterns/pdfs/30.pdf
Ohhhhh, what a beauty. Thank you so much for sharing this pattern. My niece and her teen-aged daughters will love it. I appreciate this wonderful forum, and all the generous and talented knitters that are part of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom