Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this pattern from my very dear friend Marie (also a KP follower) for knitting Newfie Mitts. There was no picture with the instructions (typed on plain paper ... sorry no pattern number) so I had to knit them up just to see what they looked like ... now I'm hooked. I have already knit 3 pair

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
tigerfan said:
They are great.Have saved the pattern.Thank you
Me too --- can I already be planning for next years gifts? Have a family in Utah that I knit for -- have this year covered, but always looking for ideas -- they are outdoor people and think these mittens would be wonderfu. Thinking school colors for the kids would be fun.

Take Joy,

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
I was a trip to the Maritime last month where at a Saturday Farmer's Market just about every craft stall made these Newfie mitts. I'm still looking for a pattern, they all said to just type in "Newfie Mitts" to get a pattern but so far not much success.

Your's are beautiful - who are they for?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom