Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings ,
Has any of you seen the knitted poufs on CB2 web site? There are several knitted pouf on the goodle search that are really spendy. I did find a pattern on Pickles? Have you ever tried to knit one of the ottomans? If so what kind of filling do you use to keep it sturdy and what type of yarn?
Please if you will send me a email at
[email protected] as I am new to this and look forward to recieveing some thoughts . I would love to make one of these poufs.
Thanks for you time and help,
Carol in Oregon

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm going to start the Pickles pouf pattern tonight. I purchased Loops & Threads "Cozy Wool" super bulky yarn. I may need to modify the pattern, but I'll see once I get started. I'll post updates along the way. Also, I've been told to purchase cheap foam inserts from IKEA and then wrap in comforters from thrift shops. Obviously, I'm not there yet, but I'm thinking along those lines for the filling.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm interested in making one of these, too. I hope you'll keep us posted collier. Welcome!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Almost through my first skein - it's looking really nice. I love the yarn I'm using and I think it will be cosy to sit on. I just moved and I saved several pillows and comforters to stuff it with. Hope it works!

·
Registered
47 Posts
ccollier said:
Almost through my first skein - it's looking really nice. I love the yarn I'm using and I think it will be cosy to sit on. I just moved and I saved several pillows and comforters to stuff it with. Hope it works!
I finally finished my pouf! It was so easy to knit. Stuffing it to make it full was somewhat difficult. I used an old comforter, stuffing from some pillows, a cut up carpet pad and lined it with a matching piece of material. Anyway, here's the end result. My son loves to sit on it. Not sure I LOVE It, but I like it enough.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom