Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Hi Kathy,
Size 6-8, childs, ladies ??
Have you tried to google? Type in what you want and I'm sure you will find something.
And someone here I'm very sure will help you out also.
Linda

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've registered at Lion Brand, Caron, Bernat, Ravelry et al sites. They all have free patterns of all kinds. I'm sure you can find what you want there. You can also go to Annie's Attic and purchase a 'kit' with pattern and required yarn.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nanabee26 said:
I've registered at Lion Brand, Caron, Bernat, Ravelry et al sites. They all have free patterns of all kinds. I'm sure you can find what you want there. You can also go to Annie's Attic and purchase a 'kit' with pattern and required yarn.
Thx i have gone to those sites and can't find a simple vest for children. Hopfully i will find something. thx for your help

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Hi Kathy..I have three in my notebook that may help. Have not made them..

Crystal Palace Yarns Long Kimono Vest could leave out sleeves and adjust kength.

Caron...Melia Lace Vest.....a real beauty..drawstring optional.

Kraemer Yarns Rib Twist Shawl not exactly a vest

Try other searches like sleeveless cardigan, men's button front vest and adapt..think outside the box. Never know what someone calls a vest. Good luck..we will be on the lookout for you. Hildy

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Kathyjack...OOPS! Missed the "childs"..oh well, maybe it will be useful another time.. I hope you found the pattern. Hildy

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Hi Tim..you've been here since Feb. so where've you been? I'm not aware of seeing you on before and, honey, I wouldn't have missed someone that good-looking. Flirty?? Why not...I'm harmless! :wink: Hildy

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Hi Tim...you're sneaky..bet you're writing a book about all us crazy "needlers" . What will be the title? :cool: Hildy in Fl..need my shades!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom