Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do you still have the patterns for some easy toy-making Pebbles? I am making dolls for children in Kwa-Zulu Natal Uthando project, but am struggling a bit with it. I might be better at knitting some.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
I just held down the control button and pressed the + to get a better look. Mty, what a collection and they all have so muc h detail and great faces. I would say tou are a toy maker expert. Great work...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Pebbels they are the most amazing lot of knitted toys I have seen for a long time. I am sure your handiwork has made many children's heart happy. What a fantastic labor of love and creativity.

PS I have send you private mssg with e-mail address

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Love Yogi and BooBoo Bears. I have an original of both of these and they are my fav toys. Also love the Flintstones. If you have these patterns still, could you share? You can PM me if you wish. Thank you and great job. You should give Gypsycreams patterns for bears, kitty, doggie and Maxee Monkey and rabbits! You would love making them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom