Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome, I also hand knit, machine knit, quilt etc. Am also sending you a PM.

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. You will find this forum is kind of addictive. But it is great. I have learned so much from these wonderful people.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Greetings. I also knit and quilt. I have been knitting since I was a young girl and quilting for 30 plus years. I teach quilting at our local county technical school for evening adult education. I also knit crochet embroider and many other things. But knitting and quilting are my most loved past times. How often do you knit or quilt? What type of quilting do you enjoy most? What skill level is your knitting and quilting? I always enjoy hearing from another quilter.

·
Registered
436 Posts
mlymaher said:
Greetings! I have been an observer and decided I needed to say hello from WV.
Hello and a big welcome from Texas. You will find a lot of helpful members here. I have enjoyed the short time I have been a member. Enjoy reading every morning as I drink my coffee.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom