Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I once made a hat for my bro-in-law, we root for different teams. He’s obnoxious. Our team beat his in a very big game, the score of the game that we won is there, forever in the number of stripes in his hat. He has no idea. Mean ? Nah ????

·
Registered
341 Posts
Awesome Article - Thanks for sharing :sm02:

susanstamps said:
I once made a hat for my bro-in-law, we root for different teams. He's obnoxious. Our team beat his in a very big game, the score of the game that we won is there, forever in the number of stripes in his hat. He has no idea. Mean ? Nah ????
Too hilarious! Now that I think about it, the possibilities are _endless_ ! :sm23:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I was reading the piece when malware popped up, loud noises, warnings my computer had been infected, all that scammy stuff, telling me to call a phone number. I turned off my computer and rebooted and it's fine, but I'm leery about links like that now. Be careful!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom