Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,519 Posts
mhammett said:
Moved to Surprise, AZ a couple of months ago, are there any knitters in the area?? Knitting Guild is in Phoenix at night, too far for me.
Hi & welcome to Az. It's Only Knit & Purl is a group of needle crafters, started by myself & a friend, 2 1/2 years ago. We are very talented knitters, crocheters, quilters, etc, etc., with many years of experience & knowledge & would love for you to join us. We meet every Sunday at 1:00 pm, at the Peoria Main Library 8463 W Monroe St, Peoria, AZ 85345 (623) 773-7555, in the activity room on the ground floor.

Hope to see you there!

Sheryl

·
Registered
13,668 Posts
We have a group that meets at the Maricopa County library in Anthem at the Boulder Creek High School every Thursday at 1:00. You would be welcome to join us.

·
Registered
20,519 Posts
Neeterbug said:
We have a group that meets at the Maricopa County library in Anthem at the Boulder Creek High School every Thursday at 1:00. You would be welcome to join us.
Yes, this is a wonderful group as well.

·
Registered
20,519 Posts
mhammett said:
Thank you all for your response. I look forward to joining you on Sunday in Peoria. It's about 10 miles from where I live.
We look forward to meeting you! We have a member that comes all the way from Scottsdale & another that lives up near Lake Pleasant! If you need driving directions let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom