Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 20 Posts

· Registered
15,145 Posts
I googled knitting abbreviations yfwd and found this.


This term is usually used when the yarn is sitting at the back of the work (when a stitch has been KNITTED) but must be brought to the front before working the next stitch. This is done by bringing the yard from back to front under the right hand needle. This is often used in lacy patterns.

Hope this helps.
1 - 2 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom