Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
I have knitting, spare needles and yarn in my car, just in case I forget my current knitting. My daughter-in-laws and other friends, don't knit,

·
Registered
442 Posts
well i have to say that i would have said no but i also wold have offered a ball of yarn and a set of needles for the addict to whip out a hat or scarf. I wouldn't want to see someone suffering from withdrawl.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow, I thought I was the only knitter addicted enough to bring it to a Super Bowl party -- hahahaha! Being a Pats fan, I only got one row done and had to put it away -- the game was too nerve-wracking to multi-task!

·
Registered
145 Posts
If there is a 12 step program for knitting addiction, don't tell me about it! One lady came into my LYS, saw all of us knitting and having fun, and told teresa she was a "pusher" and shouldn't encourage such addiction. The woman was obviously nuts.

My name is Mary and I am a yarn addict.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Stephie said:
You know you are an addict when you go to your daughter in law's house and ask if you can work on her knitting project because you left yours at home. :lol:
Of all the things in this world to be addicted to, knitting is good. It is creative, practical, and is good for the brain.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Maraleah said:
If there is a 12 step program for knitting addiction, don't tell me about it! One lady came into my LYS, saw all of us knitting and having fun, and told teresa she was a "pusher" and shouldn't encourage such addiction. The woman was obviously nuts.

My name is Mary and I am a yarn addict.
Cute!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've given consideration to your comments. As I sit here reading the forum, I have my needles and latest project in my hands working on it. I only lay it down to change pages and now to add a comment. Guess I qualify.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am Mary Ann and an addict too. I carry a back pack instead of a hand bag. There is room for a knit/crochet project and a book to read should time allow. A few spare minutes need never go to waste. :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
I used to carry a crochet project with me everywhere and work on it at every possible moment. Now that I'm knitting, instead, I think I'm finally getting comfortable enough with my knitting to do that. Thanks, ladies, for making me realize that :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom