Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( I like them all! LOL! I, too collect bags, totes, canisters, bags, caddys - the older the better. I must have 50! I will stop at my age; 62! LOL!

I own the Barbie 'how to knit' canister (complete) to include one or two that aren't complete, the Barbie crochet how to canister and many other children's knit or crochet kits - many are complete, too.

I get them from Ebay or wherever I can find them.

Thanks for sharing!

I like that (cable?) scarf you made, too! I was working on one, too - think I choose the wrong sized needles = too tight in places......so, I ended it off after 20 rows and it's now a coaster! LOL!!

Donna Rae
Brandon, Iowa )))))))))

orchet
courier770 said:
Somehow...on top of being a yarn addict...a knitting addict and a crochet addict...I've become a "project bag" addict!. I have my little sock or "small project" bag....my yarntainers..my large project bad..and then somewhere along the way I picked up a cute little Asian bag that I love to work out of..in addition to a "massive" bag that I can take anywhere and carry everything in...what is YOUR favorite?

· Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((((( They're using a large hook - maybe a size 'N' or 'Q' and perhaps holding multiple strands together.........not sure. I think they're usually made from one 1" or 1 1/2" strand of 'PLARN' (plastic yarn) and a large hook. Q hooks are available - probably your LYS or Ebay, etc.

Donna Rae ))))))))

jaida peyton said:
i cant figure it out i knew that it is made out of plasib bags but how do they get the stitches so big and ...together? could you help me?

· Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( You can knit with Plarn, Use size 35 knitting needles. Cutting plarn is a trick - it can be googled, too.

What's her name on the Knit and Crochet Now TV show (Create Channel) knits with plarn and t-shirt material that she has cut into strips - probably with denim cut from discarded jeans..........

Depending on the thickness of your 'other materials' yarn, choose from size 19 and on up through size 50 to work with.

I have a stash of them in my varied collection here of 1,000/s of needles, hooks, etc. I'm a collector, too. The older the better.

Donna Rae )))))))

nn
jaida peyton said:
yeah but you cant knitt it i dont know how to...whatever i only know how to knitt!!:(is there any way i coul knitt it bye knitting?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom