Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Berroco has quite a few free knitting patterns for AG dolls. Here is a link to one of them. http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/doll_aran/doll_aran.html. You will be able to find others from here. Also, put "American girl knitting" in your browser, using the "" around the phrase. You will find more patterns. I am currently writing some patterns, but they are not ready for prime time yet. :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am new on the board, I have been knitting doll clothes for American Girl for a year now, I have sold some and I have three granddaughters who have the dolls so they all quit a pile of new doll clothes in the past year. A great site for purchasing patters is Stylin Doll Knitz, just google it and you will find her patterns. You can also find doll clothes patterns on www.ravelry.com. Marymaxim.com has a bridesmaids dress doll kit to knit and a bridesdress doll kit to knit, I have made the bridesmaids dress and am now working on the brides dress.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hi!

Go to the top of this page (in the middle), Click on "Search" and type in "American Girl Doll Clothes" or "AG Doll Clothes" or "Ladyfingers" - these will all be in the "Pictures" section. You will find 9 or 10 pages of AG dolls modeling knitted clothes.

Send me a direct e-mail to: [email protected] and I'll send you copies of the first and second handouts that I have sent to many knitters on this forum. E-mailed 383 copies of the first one, and, so far, 265 copies of Handout #2, and requests are still coming in. There is lots of positive feedback.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom