Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I am knitting a project that seems slow going , like I am knitting but getting nowhere, Then I place a marker when I start and I can see that I am making progress even tho it doesn't look like i am . I move maker when I pick up my knitting to start again.If for example, i am watching a program that is on for one hour, I feel like I have accomplished more because I can actually see how much I have done.

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
I have done this because it helps to keep me motivated!

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
I love progress keepers for just this reason :sm01: Just when I think I didn't accomplish much I am surprised at the progress I have made...this is a pic of my current favorite. I have to admit to owning many...probably too many but I really love the knitting bling :sm02:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
i do the same thing when i have to cast on more than 50....half way thru i have a diff/color marker to let me know that i am 1/2 way thru....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom