Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a passap 80 that i would like to know if anyone esle may have one that could help me to understand how to casted on and to read the pattern books. thats very much peggy fry

·
Registered
10,064 Posts

i went to youtube and searched on 'passap knitting machine'...about a dozen videos came up...i only placed this link to give you an idea...some of them are for people to buy tutorials, others are free ideas that will show you a lot...you might want to do both...check it out...after you get the casting on and begin, you can just search for 'knitting machine' and do any of the examples from any brand of machine...good luck....i have brothers, singers, studios and lk150s and i love them all...i'm sure you will have fun...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a Passap Duo 80.
When I cast on with it, for the first pass, I don't go down as low as they say in the book, especially if it is the first time I ever used the yarn.
After the first pass, you should put the cast on comb on. They are the green fingery set of three.
for the cx/cx row up the stitch size.
Someone recommended doing four rows of cx/cx instead of just two: that sounds like a good idea.
How has your progress been going?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Annette28 said:
good morning
I recently acquired a passap duo 80, maaged to cast on and do rib and stocking stitch but dot understand the graphs for pattern knitting, can u help me please
Post a picture of a graph that you are referring to....This is to make sure we are talking about the same Duo 80 patterning....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom