Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
ChasingRainbows said:
I've never seen them before, so I Googled. From the picture on the package on the below website, it looks like they're used to pin pieces together for sewing, like a sleeve and sleeve opening. Or for pinning 2 pieces together for seaming.

https://www.clover-usa.com/en/accessories/125-marking-pins-for-knitting.html
I think so too. Does one end come off? You could pin two seams together, then put the end on so it stays in place.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The pins have the fancy head on them so that they won’t go through the knitted item like an ordinary sewing pin. I have some with the same shaped head.
Claudia

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
They are pins, so I use them as pins and they live on a magnet next to my sofa for joining knitting pieces together if necessary. Nice thick pins that are perfect for knitting pieces, but perhaps a bit too blunt for material.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom