Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone read any of these books? Maggie Sefton is author. First one is entitled Knit One Kill Two. I on second in series Needled to Death. Rignt now there are nine in series.
They are really good if you like cozy mysteries. And the way the author decribes yarn will make you drool.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have been reading them and they are wonderful! Of course I didn't read them in order, but I did just order the first one so I can at least try to get in order somewhat. Love the LYS they describe. Wish I had a place like this in my town to go to.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've read them all but the last one and love them! I wish I had a group of friends to knit together with! What is the set of crochet books called - I don't know about them... and I'm always looking for something new to read.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sound like fun reading. I will check the library. Right now in my reading pile (as yet unread) is Sweater quest: My Year of Knitting Dangerously by Adrienne Martini. she calls knitting the "linchpin of sanity". Anyone read it? If interested maybe we could read it together and start an online book discussion club!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Catma4 said:
Sound like fun reading. I will check the library. Right now in my reading pile (as yet unread) is Sweater quest: My Year of Knitting Dangerously by Adrienne Martini. she calls knitting the "linchpin of sanity". Anyone read it? If interested maybe we could read it together and start an online book discussion club!
That's a great idea. YOU start the club.

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Oh my! To think I missed these books! :O) I'll be headed to Amazon to read them as soon as my new credit card arrives. Seems some idiot in Illinois (no indication people from Illinois are idiots!) decided to go shopping at Walgreens (over $300 worth of stuff) on my card--ARGH! I have no idea how he/she got the number as I live in Arizona.

·
Registered
91 Posts
When I lived in Arizona, some one walked into a Penny's store in California and used me card to make a purchase. Fortunately I monitor my card on line and caught it. I still have no idea how they got my number. Do you know that they have a device that can steal numbers from card when they walk by you anywhere? Scary!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom