Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Since last wednesdsy Knitting paradise has stopped coming in to me via daily email.Has any body else got this problem recently please. I know there are other ways to find KP but I do like the daily email... I have tried to contact them but no answers

I just started having the same problem. And I don't know how to copy the look of the Daily Feed by going to the main menu. Please let me know if Admin was able to help you. I have not tried to contact them yet.

This seems to happen to KPers occasionally, but they just go into their settings and make sure they have checked everything they want to see. If this happens to me, I go back into my "delete" file and open one of the previous emails, then click on "latest digest" and proceed from there.

Mine stopped coming on Nov 9th. I went into settings and it told me that somehow it was put into my Spam folder either by me or my Internet provider. So they could not start sending it again until after Nov 18th. Today is the 23rd and still am not getting it. Sent msg but haven't heard back yet.
This happened once before and I had to contact them twice before I finally started receiving it again.
Good luck
Elyse

Discussion starter · #8 ·
nancyannin said:
I just started having the same problem. And I don't know how to copy the look of the Daily Feed by going to the main menu. Please let me know if Admin was able to help you. I have not tried to contact them yet.
I have tried twice but no luck but at least i am getting anwers from all posts and PMs.

every once in a while this happens...have no idea why....for a long time it didn't happened to me BUT then whamo....sooner or later it all irons out(at least to me)....check your settings and hurry up and wait.... :sm16:

You are suffering the dreaded lack of emails. It happens on a really random basis. Sometimes a dozen or more people will post that they’ve stopped. I haven’t looked to closely but it seems you are the second in as many days but nothing widespread. They seem to show up as mysteriously as they stop. But so check you profile to see if your still checked to get the emails. It’s unlikely you’ll get any response from admin.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
albie i have checked my settings and they all seem in order My internet seems very fragile these days it keeps disconecting.must be because i am at the bottom of the UK map. dosnt seem to want to stretch that far lol

Check your spam folder, every once in a while Yahoo decides KP is spam and I have to go there and fetch them all. If not that, then it must be gremlins.

This is the first time that I have not been able to get on KP on my cell phone. I have not been able to get KP for about a week now. The message says there is an error. Neither I nor my husband have been able to fix this problem or contact KP. I am very tech unknowledgable and my husband hates my KP and says he can't fix it. Now, I can only get on by going to our main computer, which I can only sit at for minutes at a time because of a severe soft tissue neck injury. Also, arthritis in my dominant left arm is really hurting. I really miss KP. And, no, it is not in my spam folder. I have uncluttered my cell phone and daily get rid of things I don't need on that. Susan

jemima said:
Since last wednesdsy Knitting paradise has stopped coming in to me via daily email.Has any body else got this problem recently please. I know there are other ways to find KP but I do like the daily email... I have tried to contact them but no answers
The best way to get to KP is to put the following link on either your menu bar or in your favorites. One click takes you right to all the newest topics on KP:

https://www.knittingparadise.com/newest-topic-list

I can't help with problems with phones, I can't see them very well and I'm a fast touch typist so a real keyboard is a must for me. Trying to thumb in stuff with a virtual keyboard feels like I've had a lobotomy and can't think, lol.
I hope you find a solution, the phone seems to be a perfect way to stay in the loop without aggravating your neck.
There are so many smart people here, maybe one of them will have an answer for you.

MoCoop said:
I can't help with problems with phones, I can't see them very well and I'm a fast touch typist so a real keyboard is a must for me. Trying to thumb in stuff with a virtual keyboard feels like I've had a lobotomy and can't think, lol.
I hope you find a solution, the phone seems to be a perfect way to stay in the loop without aggravating your neck.
There are so many smart people here, maybe one of them will have an answer for you.
Thank you. I need all the help I can get! Susan

Discussion starter · #19 ·
Babsj said:
When it happened to me I just logged in again and everything went back to normal. I thought it may be a way of keeping g records up to date.
Ive just relogged in and updated and its back to normal today [Tues ] .Its always a mystery when emails stop coming in.

jemima said:
Check your Spam folder. Sometimes the digest turns up there. I have not missed getting the digest in ages.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom