Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
thank you very much, there are type of knitting stiches that I would love to learn such as double knitting and how to start the pattern that make it seem like it woven two different strips(erlac ) or something like that.
help.

· Registered
64 Posts
Hi Linda,
I used to live in Santa Barbara around the Mission. I love it there and can not figure out why I ever moved back east to this freezing weather. I much preferr to go to the snow!! I am a fairly new knitter and will take you up on your offer to help. Do you have an email address I can have??? Thank You, Cheryl M.

· Registered
306 Posts
lkuntz said:
Hi, my name is linda and I teach in beautiful Santa Barbara,CA.
I like to help knitters old and new with their knitting questions. Please ask.

Linda
well haven't you come to the right place! :lol: Welcome to the forum and Glad to have you with us.

· Registered
19 Posts
lkuntz said:
Hi, my name is linda and I teach in beautiful Santa Barbara,CA.
I like to help knitters old and new with their knitting questions. Please ask.

Linda
Linda, I truly appreciate your offer. Now all I have to do is figure out what I am doing, then figure out what to ask. I am knitting a hat. strange but the body is done first ( sideways?)- all cabled. I knew something was wrong- couldn't figure it out so I frogged about three inches as resumed- errror was gone but I did not LEARN what I did wrong. I think recognition of the problem is a sophistication I have not achieved yet. but I keep plugging away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom