Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read something somewhere about a series of books about knitting witches - they sound fun but Amazon isn't showing anything but Kindle versions. Can any of you help please? Thanks. Marian

·
Registered
10,997 Posts
I would guess that it's only available for kindle/ereaders. Not all electronic books are all also in paper.

What's the name of the books/author? I have a kindle and might be interested.

If you dont have a kindle, you can download the PC app and then get the books and read them on your PC.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
There is also the Witches series by Debora Geary. The first one is A Modern Witch. All the fire witches knit and some of the other witches, although that's more in the side series which starts with Witches on Parole.

·
Premium Member
20,485 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have read the first 3 (may be all there is so far) in this series by Barbara Bretton and enjoyed them very much!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I request books that my library doesn't have that I want to read. Most times they are able to get them within 2 or 3 days. Doesn't cost a thing. Then if I like it enough I can buy it for my personal library.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom