Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Nice work would love to see the back view. Did you use cables, what pattern did you use. Sequens look good.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Knitlady999 said:
Deb-Babbles said:
Nice work would love to see the back view. Did you use cables, what pattern did you use. Sequens look good.
Thanks Deb-Babbles. Not able to post a back view now. I did not use cables, and have no written down pattern.
More impressive that you can just make these up as you go. I can kind of do that but for the 50+ years I have been knitting I have never really worked without a pattern.
Great job..

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deb-Babbles said:
Knitlady999 said:
Deb-Babbles said:
Thanks Deb-Babbles. Not able to post a back view now. I did not use cables, and have no written down pattern.
More impressive that you can just make these up as you go. I can kind of do that but for the 50+ years I have been knitting I have never really worked without a pattern.
Great job..
Thanks for posting impressive regarding my work.
If you've been knitting that long, you already know how to work with out a pattern. Give it a try!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom