Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
I remember someone writing about them and someone sent a pic. at wal mart yesterday , I was looking thru their knitting stuff and now they have one by Boye that is a rubber like material and it has 3 different tops that you snap on top to carry your thread thru. It has little loops to carry yarn thru and it is for different size yarn Wish I could send pic because you know I had to buy one Thought anyone that does different color of yarns at a time might be interested in it . I bought it to see if it would help me get use to doing continental since I can't seem to get the hang of it . I can understand the concept of it but yarn keeps slipping off my fingers so tension is all over the place. .

Did it have a proper name? It's kind of hart to look up "a little Boye gizmo which has three different snap on dealies to carry yarn through. Hope you can tell me because it sounds very interesting and may well be worth owning. Thanks.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
It is made something like that but mine has 3 different pieces that you connect to top and can use it for different size yarns. It is a soft band that goes over your finger, not a hard plastic or wire.It says boye yarn guide on label and says attachments for most light weight, med and bulky weight yarn . attachments are red, blue and yellow and band is light grey.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom