Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few week ago someone submitted a picture of three little girls who all had a hat on, top, fingerless mitens, and leg warmers. All the same patterns but each girl was dressed in a different color.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I tried looking for what you are looking for but couldn't find it. Maybe you'll have better luck. I click above in search and then try typing different things in. Try that, you might have better luck than I did. I know which one you're talking about because i thought the girls looked really cute. Good Luck!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I clicked on pictures at the bottom of the page and I've gone as far as page 42 and couldn't find it. If I ever do I'll e-mail you.

Thanks for answering.

Maizy (Marie)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Everyone, I sent an e-mail to KP, Customer Service. About an hour ago I got an e-mail from Dimples16, the aunt.
I don't know if she sent everyone a message or not but if she didn't this is what it said:
They are warmer sets from Annie's Attic, Kids Easy Accessories. She said she had to make changes to the ear warmers.

Also she was unable to send the pictures.

Maisy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom