Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

I'm sure a lot of you remember the beautiful knitted hanging towel that Dixie, aka knitwit549 designed and then did in the UPS colors for her son (at least I think it was her son). Anyway, I finally finished mine which really didn't take that long. Dixie's instructions were easy to understand but I kept forgetting to do the side borders since those instructions were only listed at the beginning of the design. So, I went ahead and wrote the instructions out row by row and with Dixie's blessing I'm going to attach it for you. If you should have any problems downloading it, it is in Microsoft Word format, just pm me and we'll figure out how to get it to you in another form.

I just want to say thank you to Dixie for sharing her design with all of us and for her prompt replies when I had questions.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week...Judy :)
Product Textile Sleeve Dress Creative arts

Attachments

Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing!

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Thank you for your positive comments on knitwit549's design. It is an easy design and I love the way it turned out. I will definitely be using the design again. Have a great day everyone...Judy :)

Thank you for the row by row directions. I was unsure about that part, and continuing it throughout the pattern changes.

Side Note: Can you tell me what type of needle/size you used? I am using straight needles. I was going along really well doing magic loop, until I realized i joined and mine did not look like the ones that have been posted :).

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom