Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I went ahead and joined to see, don't bother. They do have a lot of videos but I have yet to find a way to download and save any so they would only be available as long as you kept your subscription. By the way, I used a card that will expire next month so if I have an issue cancelling, no big problem.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
gvmama53 said:
This has come up on my Facebook page a few times, and I wonder if anyone is familiar with it or knows anything about it. $2/year to have access to a library of knitting how to videos. Obviously, it will increase in price next year. . .

https://go.knittingcircle.com/a24582/?fbclid=IwAR13Lk-Er6Pkq_Z2l8R_z4e2u90CVSL7lPwaK8IKa6_xgKEAU9Mxqxky8LI
You can find all the knitting videos you will ever need on YouTube for free.

·
Premium Member
20,090 Posts
joaniem said:
If you read the page, to join now is $2.00. Regular membership is $49.00. you are gettung a huge discount for the first year.
My hesitation to join is that this site is counting on your forgetting to unsubscribe, and continuing to charge your account...or automatically charging (which I personally hate)! I have more patterns than I can ever knit anyway!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
flpat said:
I went ahead and joined to see, don't bother. They do have a lot of videos but I have yet to find a way to download and save any so they would only be available as long as you kept your subscription. By the way, I used a card that will expire next month so if I have an issue cancelling, no big problem.
Be careful because sometimes the credit card company doesn't always check the expiration date and if your new card with new expiration is the same number it could go through. Just a heads up to keep an eye on it.
:sm01:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom