Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished another Sunday Shawl (Ravelry) using a size 7 with Koigu Kersti (Merino). I love this easy to make pattern, and I adore Koigu...so there you have it...two things I love to knit.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
I love it!!! I am from Orange County south of you and I applaud your good taste in shawls! I'll look it up myself to knit. Is that by Vanessa Carter?
GrandparentingPlus.com said:
I just finished another Sunday Shawl (Ravelry) using a size 7 with Koigu Kersti (Merino). I love this easy to make pattern, and I adore Koigu...so there you have it...two things I love to knit.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
There are a couple on Ravelry, Sunday Morning, Sunday Market, etc. Which one is it. Thank you for your help.
GrandparentingPlus.com said:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's called Sunday Market Shawl and the picture is kind of deceptive...it really does make the shawl shown. I put on more stitches than it calls for, but you can add any amount as long as you keep a pattern. Thanks for all your kind words. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sunday-market-shawl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom