Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just knitted my first small swatch with Kollage Square circular needles. All I can say is WOW! I believe they are going to be my "needles of choice" for many things. They FEEL so good and the stitches are uniform. I am thinking my old hands and fingers can hold and use them easier.
What do others who have tried them think??

·
Registered
437 Posts
One of the reasons why I love Kollage needles is that they are manufactured here in the US! Whenever I can I support the companies that keep the jobs here at home. I also love them because they feel good using them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have had wonderful service from Kollage replacing needles with cord breaks. From what I have read on this site, most all of the circulars have join problems in one form or another....but I am hooked on them.....haven't used double points in years!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
TNKnitter said:
I just knitted my first small swatch with Kollage Square circular needles. All I can say is WOW! I believe they are going to be my "needles of choice" for many things. They FEEL so good and the stitches are uniform. I am thinking my old hands and fingers can hold and use them easier.
I don't have the circulars. I have a set of dpns in size 8 that I like to use making scarves and such. I like the way they feel in my arthritic hands.

BUT..................... most of all, I WANT the shoes you have on your avatar!!! Where did you get them?

Lynne

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
They look like Dansko, a Danish company, used in the medical industry and that's why the funky colors but also have other styles. Not cheap but can be found on ebay anytime.

lneighbors3 said:
TNKnitter said:
I don't have the circulars. I have a set of dpns in size 8 that I like to use making scarves and such. I like the way they feel in my arthritic hands.

BUT..................... most of all, I WANT the shoes you have on your avatar!!! Where did you get them?

Lynne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom