Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone: A week ago, I posted a plea here at KP asking someone to send me some Hobby Lobby yarn so I could finish a project. One very nice KPer went to her Hobby Lobby in El Paso, TX, bought the last two skeins they had and sent them to me here in FL. I received them Thursday and finished the shawl tonight. Here is a photo. I love the yarn, the shawl, but especially, I love all of you who made suggestions about how I could find the yarn. My husband couldn't believe someone would be so interested in my little project to help me. Men don't understand these things. =)

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Wasn't that a special thing for her to do... The shawl turned out wonderfully. Only another knitter can understand the dilemma you were in and want to help. That is one of the great things about this sharing and caring group......

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
Wasn't that a special thing for her to do... The shawl turned out wonderfully. Only another knitter can understand the dilemma you were in and want to help. That is one of the great things about this sharing and caring group......
KP is my favorite knitting group by fara - such wonderful,thoughtful,caring people!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Beautiful shawl. What a fantastic KP'er. That is what is so wonderful about this site. Sorry I didn't see your previous post I could have checked our Hobby Lobby in Daytona Beach for you. Hope I can help someone out in the future like your Texas friend did.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The yarn is Hobby Lobby "I Love This Yarn" worsted weight acrylic and the color is sagey tweed. Close up, you can see flecks of orange, red, brown, and yellow.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom