Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
Look at you lovely ladies :D

I love the fact that you can connect with someone from anyone, anytime here on kp. It could be in your hometown or across the world.

How fantastic for the pair of you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
656 Posts
How cool is that!? From Fl. to Vt. Who would have thought it. Not just another KPer, but one from your Dishcloth swap!!! I know this has been exciting, and from appearances a good friendship will follow. :D :D :D

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
You are both very beautiful and look like you are having a wonderful time. I will take a real Strawberry ice cream cone if you please. Beautiful smiles and that is what knitting does for everyone! God bless you both and hope you get to meet often.

·
Registered
20,964 Posts
Well next time I am going through VT I shall try to meet up with both of you. I like ice cream also.
Hope you have fun knitting together.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
My DH said to me one night that between KP and my mystery connections, I could travel to every state in the union and half of Canada without needing a motel. He's probably right! How fun would that be??

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Didn't think to post a photo, but last winter, I met up with a KP gal from Erie,PA while we were both in Florida, each driving about 1/2 way to an agreed-upon town for lunch. We had a lovely afternoon,our respective DHs were along with us & also enjoyed themselves. We're hoping to do it again this year & possibly meet with more "snowbirds".
Stay tuned....if so, photos will definitely be posted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom