Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been asked to post some information for any one who has bought from "mombr4" in the recent past and who has not received their items it is due to her current hospitalization.
Over the past week to 10 days mombr4 has been in and out of the ER several times, Friday afternoon she was admitted. She does not know how long she will be in the hospital. She is unable to get to the purchased items to ship and is not able to cash any checks or money orders at the present.
Her hope is that who ever is awaiting products from her, or those who have sent money order or checks, understands her current situation. As soon as she gets home she will make good on all sales. She has not been on KP since her admission, any one needing to reach her or leave a message regarding a sale please PM me and I will speak with her directly and get back to you.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.
Terri

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Hey Terri,

I have purchased a few items from her in the past, and I know that if she was able to ship the items she would. She has a wonderful reputation here, and I am sure that whoever purchased things from her in the recent past will understand.

Personally, please tell her that I hope she is okay. I have faith that she will come out of this feeling better than ever. Please let her know that I am thinking of her! Thank you!

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
I've been having pm conversations with Mombr and she kindly proof read a pattern for me. Bless I'm so sorry to hear that she's been admitted to hospital, please give her my love and hope she'll be home really soon.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
What sad news to read and I do hope it won't be to long before she is well enough to leave the hospital and go home.

I think all of us here know if she was able to take care of her business here she would be doing so.

The most important thing is good health because without it nothing much matters.

Sending my best,

Linda Lee from Pa.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank YOU all for your very inspiring messages. I will be sure to pass them along later tonight when I speak with her. If anyone happens to see any posts to her classified ads, please ask them to PM me so I can field the questions as best I am able. Thanks again, what a lovely group that I am able to be a part of.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Bea 465 said:
Terri, I haven't bought anything from mombr4, but do let her know my thoughts and prayers go out to her for her fast recover. I hope she'll be home and back on KP with us soon.
Please let mombr4 know we are thinking of her and awaiting her return to KP. Kat

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
I am only on line for a few minutes but wanted to try to post thanking Terri for informing everyone on the forum of what has been going on with me. I was concerned with not getting the packages in the mail to those who sent payment which I received while in the hospital, but didn't have them all ready to mail so I couldn't ask my son to take care of this for me, since he wouldn't know what goes with what.

I am home after having some really scary episodes, which after 3 visits to the ER and one to the doctors office they decided to admit me on Friday. They did lots of tests and did find what they believe to be the problem but the medication they are giving me is making me not feel very good. I have a short time I feel OK and then all of the sudden I don't feel right again. I am hoping in a few days this either passes or my body adjusts to the medication which this morning they cut it to twice a day instead of three times a day. I will pop on and off the forum as I feel up to it.

I wanted to try and get on the forum and be able to post this, so I could thank everyone for all of their kindness and well wishes. To all who are waiting for packages I want to thank you for you patience and understanding and hope to have my son go to the post office tomorrow after work if not Saturday.

If there is something posted already that someone is interested in, until I am able to get out and go to the post office myself, my son will go at the end of the week for me to mail any packages. I will update those posted as I am up to it.

Thanks again to everyone, all of your messages really mean a lot to me, and I hope to get back on the forum more as I am up to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom