Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The attached shows how I type (or copy) a pattern and paste on an index card.

I have found it so MUCH MORE EASIER to do lace patterns in using this method because it prevents me from making mistakes which I normally DID in reading the pattern in the format as written.

NOW I REALLY ENJOY DOING LACE KNITTING because I don't need to undo my work as often as I used to do, because of making so many mistakes!

As those of you who do lace knitting know, a pattern can have up to 30 (or more) different change of stitches in 1 row!!!!

Because this has helped me so much, I just had to
share this tip, which may be helpful to those who have the same problem as I previously did!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
I do something similar. Here is my set up when I do a large project with many different cables or more "complicated" stitches:

The tick marks on the bottom help me keep track of which round I'm on and I like the full size pages so that I have room for notes.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom