Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried small sample with different yarns and needles till I made a final choice !.. Because it is for me to wear it !.. I used about 410 meters of 100% Acrylic fingering yarn, color is light blue. My needles are US=8(5 mm) for main body and US=10(6 mm) for finishing edging. My shawl (stole) is 72"(182 cm) x 24"(60 cm). here it is :

Attachments

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yarnawhile said:
That is really lovely, you knit such pretty shawls.
Oh,- Thank you ! I am a long time knitter and I'll be ashamed of myself if it will not be pretty !.. This charted pattern takes extra attention, as both sides are charted, as it looks from front (right side) ! So you need to reverse the other (purl side) in order to look perfect from front ! Another words,- you can't knit it when tired and ready to fall asleep ! My very best wishes also to you ! Fialka.

:sm09: :sm24: :sm09:

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much for looking and very nice comments to 'CarlySueP', 'mollyannhad' and 'Shauna0320' ! I don't have the link to pattern and I am not sure, if it exist anywhere !.. I have picked up a chart from somewhere on internet, so I don't know how to post it for you to see ! If you will find it somewhere and will be able to post here, then I shall write you down, which symbol means what !.. I'm really sorry, that I can't help you more !

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you very much for your nice comments to :'TammyK' and 'Roses and cats' ! I just like to 'spoil' myself with a beautiful & complicated shawls,- that's all !.. My very best wishes to both of you ! Fialka.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom