Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
CBB said:
I can usually find a pattern myself, but I'm coming up zeros with this one. Can you give us a hint as to where you found the pattern?
Probably from "Pinterest" or something, like this !.. I saw a picture and a chart,- that's all, I need ! If it will 'get on my way' for another time,- I will write down a link before I'll loose it for another time !..

:sm12: :sm16: :sm24: :sm09: :sm24:

· Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you for looking and your very nice comments about my shawl to :'Ellie61knit', 'Naneast', 'crispie', 'CBB', 'grandday', 'krestiekrew', 'patocenizo', 'linalu' and 'Bonnie7591' ! I am sorry, that I can't find the link, where I have got this chart from ! I have become forgetful about a lot of things lately,- like keys and self-phone !.. If I shall not find it,- I shall make a drawing from my chart and will post it here with symbols explained !..

· Registered
21,149 Posts
Thanks, would you happen to know who the designer might be? Perhaps we could look for the pattern through the designer.
Fialka said:
Thank you for looking and your very nice comments about my shawl to :'Ellie61knit', 'Naneast', 'crispie', 'CBB', 'grandday', 'krestiekrew', 'patocenizo', 'linalu' and 'Bonnie7591' ! I am sorry, that I can't find the link, where I have got this chart from ! I have become forgetful about a lot of things lately,- like keys and self-phone !.. If I shall not find it,- I shall make a drawing from my chart and will post it here with symbols explained !..

· Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
patocenizo said:
Thanks, would you happen to know who the designer might be? Perhaps we could look for the pattern through the designer.
Sorry,- I don't know a designer !.. But I made a big chart of it and I'll try to put it here !..

Attachments

· Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I am so very sorry, that I draw this chart with all explanations and knitting symbols used ,- all for nothing !.. It is hard to read from my pictures and I don't know, how to make it readable !..

· Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thank you for looking and very nice comments about my shawl to everybody ! If somebody will put this chart in order and will need more help,- I will explain sts, which are hard to knit ! Rows 1,3,5,7,.. are knitted from right to left,- it is the right side of shawl to wear. Rows 2,4,6,8,.. are purled from left to right and need to be followed in reverse of what is charted. For example,- "/" is a 'knit 2 sts together' on Right Side, but the same "/" is a 'purl 2 sts together in back loops' on Wrong Side ! So I would be glad to help with explanation, if somebody will be able to post this chart to be 'readable' ! I love you all ! Fialka.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom