Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
mombr4 said:
I just went and looked at the pattern, if you go to the pattern at the link and scroll to the last page it give the sizes and measurements.
Thanks for the info. But those aren't exactly the sizes, as in Sm, Med, Lg ,x-Lg , etc, those are the measurements for the different pieces of the sweater.

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
casey1952 said:
Thanks for the info. But those aren't exactly the sizes, as in Sm, Med, Lg ,x-Lg , etc, those are the measurements for the different pieces of the sweater.
I was only passing on the link to the pattern since I thought others might enjoy the pattern.

Maybe you can email the company.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I like what they've done there. One person's small might be another person's large. In ready made clothing, you know what those dressing rooms are for - women's clothing is just all over the place. Men's pants don't come small/medium/large, they come like 31 waist and 32 inseam, then you know where you are. Not so for us lucky ladies.

Having the measurements of the various pieces means I could adjust for my long arms. Pretty handy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom