Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wanted to remind people that if they do a search for ladyfingers, especially under the heading of users-patterns, you're find somewhere in that topic, one or more of her patterns that I have uploaded in PDF format, which makes it easier to download - print out.

Just in case here are a couple of her recent ones, for the American Girl Doll.

Rhyanna

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Thank you I love making these I'm currently working on a Christmas one and of course it has red glitzy fun fur trim I"m making the shrug trying to figure out what kind of top to use underneath the shrug? thanks again so much I have no idea how many of these I've made :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Tammy

I believe Elaine-ladyfingers, has a couple of tops in her patterns as well.

Let me see if I can upload a few.

Rhyanna

PS
You can always start the dress pattern, but instead of making it flare, keep it straight to a point to turn it into a tunic. I don't knit, otherwise I could explain it better.
I do crochet. lol but that wouldn't help, except, don't do the increases past the waist.

You can always try it and see if it works.
Good Luck.

Rhyanna

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Lynn You are welcome.

Elaine-Ladyfingers has uploaded more of her patterns for both Barbie and the American Girl Dolls.

Just go to the search box type in Ladyfingers, then click on advance and select user-how to-patterns, etc.
Then several posts after the original one will be the patterns I have uploaded in a PDF format which make them easier to download, print off.

Happy Knitting

Rhyanna

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi I attach them in a pdf format which should open up in Adobe acrobat reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, its free to download... http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Here are the Barbie Patterns and then I'll upload the latest American Girl, Itty Bitty Baby and Cutsie doll patterns in separate postings.

Rhyanna

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are some of the latest American Girl Doll Patterns that Elaine has been gracious enough to share with us.

Just above this post, there should be links to the Barbie Doll Patterns that Elaine has shared with us.
All of these are in a pdf format, which makes it easier to print out and no formatting as I have already formatted them.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open. It is free and it should have come on your computer. Just update it periodically.

Happy Knitting and welcome.

Rhyanna

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are the few patterns that I have for, for Elaine's Itty Bitty Baby and Cutsie doll patterns.

They are in pdf format, thereby making it easy to download and print.

Rhyanna

Attachments

1 - 20 of 259 Posts
Top Bottom