Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this lovely lapghan package from egantz (Elaine) yesterday Tuesday Sept.11. Absolutely made my day. A very bright spot on a very dreary day. I love everything in the package and will diffently make the baby sweater. I hope the licorice lasts the day thru. I need the little Knit picker when I loose stitches, fantastic Idea. Thank you Elaine for the beautiful lapghan in my fav color also my fav type yarn. Can't forget the knitting needles will be used on my next project for my GD. Again THANK YOU So much.

The sweater link

http://d-made.com/knitting/patterns/Quickie_Baby_Sweater.pdf

Attachments

· Registered
89 Posts
I love your swap package!!! Everything is wonderful. AND if I get real close,,,, I can almost copy down the pattern for the baby sweater. LOL Since that is "almost" would you lke to share the pattern?

Thanks bunches!
mco217

· Registered
2,255 Posts
mco217 said:
I love your swap package!!! Everything is wonderful. AND if I get real close,,,, I can almost copy down the pattern for the baby sweater. LOL Since that is "almost" would you lke to share the pattern?

Thanks bunches!
mco217
Only problem is...she put a "little Pkg" in front of part of it...so couldn't copy...sneaky :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom