Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I've been lurking on here for a bit...found something today that really interested me. At the top of some section there was a heading for 'Ample' patterns. I'm not particularly ample but like midlength sleeves and longer styles. There were several free patterns, often using Taos yarn that I liked. Now I can't find the link. Anyone know where to look for it? Tootsie

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should introduce myself. I'm just back to knitting after a number of years doing other creative things. I'm from the rainy west coast and long retired. I've enjoyed watching the topics on this site and I'm ready to jump in. Tootsie

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
http://www.ample-knitters.com/akfree.html

there are lots of patterns here, some free, some not but there is lots of help there too....good luck

ps....this is kind of how i use 'My Pages'....when i find something i want to remember, i highlight, copy and then go to my pages (in the heading area in the center row) and paste the info onto a page...i have one page that is all addresses and others that concern techniques or patterns i liked....just be sure to give it a good clear name so you can located it later...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Thanks! I appreciate the tip on handling the tons of information too. Great!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't had time to look yet but this sounds like what I want/need! Thanks so much.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thank you. I didn't know how to use the My Pages part, hadn't gotten that far, I guess. I have been reading things, and doing a "save" to My Documents on the hard drive, but this is WAY better.
Resourceful site, indeed!!
Thanks to Admin's who keep us informed, and to all of you who teach me so much!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
deemail said:
http://www.ample-knitters.com/akfree.html

there are lots of patterns here, some free, some not but there is lots of help there too....good luck

ps....this is kind of how i use 'My Pages'....when i find something i want to remember, i highlight, copy and then go to my pages (in the heading area in the center row) and paste the info onto a page...i have one page that is all addresses and others that concern techniques or patterns i liked....just be sure to give it a good clear name so you can located it later...
Thanks, I didn't know how to save interesting things either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom