Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm over making these now after 14 of them. Try to make them all look so different. 4 have already been given away. The Grandchildren all chose/designed their own.

I like things to be practical and these were designed to hold money for the Grandchildren but now the adults are getting their money in these too. I've also discovered that they hold 3 Lindt or Ferrero Rocher chocolates, 2 Kinder chocolates or any of the small Cadbury multi bag chocolates.

Leanna x

Attachments

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shirley Ray said:
Is the pattern available? The nut cracker is a special friend, having watched my son dance in The Nutcracker so many times.
I'm sorry I can't put a link but if you look below my name, it will lead you to my patterns on Ravelry.

Leanna x

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
thank you, I just bought your pattern. Now to find time to make it before Christmas. My printer isn't printing everything so I am copying in the places the ink didn't print. Time to buy new ink

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom