Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Textile Sleeve Rectangle Wood Tablecloth
Green Textile Creative arts Wood Woolen

Just finished my granddaughter’s requested sweater. I have knitted this free sweater pattern from Premier 3 times now. It’s called Nordica Basic Pullover, and it’s an easy pattern to follow. The yarn is Premier Nordica. I’m going to be giving it to her tonight, so I’ll get a picture of her wearing it to post tomorrow. Now on to a new pair of socks for someone…..maybe me 🤣

· Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I am curious about this self stripping yarn. Does the pattern always work out despite different sizes? The pattern is knit in pieces. To ensure matching at the seams, did you need to take care to start knitting at the same colour section?
The pattern changes for different sizes. One can start knitting pieces in the same color section to match stripes or not, to your liking. I’ve seen it done both ways. I prefer matching stripes as much as possible. You should buy an extra ball of yarn if you want to match stripes. The small balls of yarn in the yarn bowl in my picture is all I had left from this one.

· Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Love the sweater and especially the fact that you don't have to do the patterning! Certainly looks like you did patterning. Thanks for sharing. Gonna look for that yarn! Looked online and I cannot find that yarn. Where do you purchase it? Checked WM, Joanns and Michaels and nothing.
Premier.com or Mary Maxim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top Bottom