Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am loving knitting these "little" things!! Will be away for about ten days...hope to knit on the plane, and then at our daughter's house. Mailed a big box of yarn there to work on, cheaper than paying for an extra bag on the plane...UGH!! Have a great Sunday...I will keep in touch!!! GG

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi folks...thanks!!! I am away at our daughter's for ten days, will get the pattern to you when I get home. GG

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All....I am back from our daughter's after 10 days...she is recuperating nicely and will soon be fine. Will quickly write the essentials for the hat and scarf...done on size 10 needles. HAT, 58 sts, Row 1:k2, p2 Row 2:p2,k2, for 8 rows. On 8th row, k 2 tog at end. Next row:p then two rows of stockinette. Row 13:*K6,K 2tog* repeat to last st, K1 (43 sts) Row 14 and all even rows: P Row 15: *k5,k2tog*to last st, K1 (36 st) Row 17:*K4, K2tog* to last st, K1 (29 st) Row 19 *K3, K2tog* to last st, K1 (22st) Row 23: *K1, K2tog*)to lat st, K1 (15 st) Row 25:*K2tog* to last st K1 (8 st). Brak yarn, leave long end, draw through remaining sts, fasten securely. Sew center back seam. Add pompom.

Add different colored yarn on any of the rows to make stripes (in both hat and scarf).

SCARF: 10 sts. Row 1:K2, P2, K2, P2, K2. Row 2: P2, K2, P2, K2, P2. Rep these two rows until 19 inches long. cast off. Break yarn, pull tight through ten st and fasten securely. Add pompom.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh gosh...I forgot the boots...I used a preemee baby bootie pattern...and don't know where I got it. There are a LOT of AG doll knitted patterns on the "All Free Knitting" site. They may be listed under 18" doll patterns, and they fit the AG dolls. Have fun!! Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers for our daughter...she is doing very well...will need lots of recovery time. The laprascopic surgery did not work, so the removal of the BENIGN baseball sized tumor turned into major surgery with a huge abdominal incision. ALL IS WELL...GOD IS GOOD...she is strong and healthy...of course in her favor!!! Good friends and prayers are healthy, too!! Love each of you!!! GG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom