Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
peanutpatty said:
Beautiful collection! I love the way you have them displayed. It's so much fun to have a collection and find something unique. I collect perfume bottles but sadly no place to display them right now.
On what a shame. I am a bit naughty, I have compacts, Russian dolls, and rabbits. All out on display ????????

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
That is a great way to display all of your compacts. I have a cup and saucer collection, but have no where to display them. They are stored in boxes in my basement. If I emptied my hutch I could display them there, but then I don't know what I would do with my crystal glasses and silver pieces that are now in there. I like your collection of compacts.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
crafterwantabe said:
Beautiful compact Jan!!! Love how you have them displayed!!!!! You have some beauties...
Thanks. Seems this one is maybe worth far more than I paid. Made for liberty. That's the liberty clock apparently. I love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom