Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two more dolls, a sleepy bear and a cuddly baby doll ...... ready for next fall's stash of stuff for donation

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy making these toys! So many projects .... so little time. Sigh.

Thanks for looking

Cheers
Ellebelle

Attachments

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dana in Calgary said:
Do you have a link for the doll? She is adorable.
Yes. It's a free pattern here...

https://www.zhaya.de/dolls.html

.... among a plethora of free patterns. The doll I made is called "Cuddly Doll 2.0". I made the head on my doll just a little bit smaller than the designer's; and crocheted it directly to the body by flipping the head instructions and fiddling a bit. Also, I put a little hood on her instead of the hat. The hood is easy enough. Just crochet a rectangle long and wide enough to fit around her face and head; seam up the middle back and add little cord to the bottom so you can tie it on to the doll. I've made plenty with the hat too though.

Enjoy!

I've also tried the "mini cuddly doll". It works up nicely too.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Ellebelle said:
Two more dolls, a sleepy bear and a cuddly baby doll ...... ready for next fall's stash of stuff for donation

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy making these toys! So many projects .... so little time. Sigh.

Thanks for looking

Cheers
Ellebelle
LOVE them , the closed eyes on the little bear are just super . Thanks for the pics .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom